Monday, February 24, 2014

Quito, Ecuador and home sweet home soon

We headed to the great city of Quito, Ecuador for a short family getaway.  




I really don't tell them to strike a pose or anything.  It's better than them being tired of me taking pictures I suppose.
Happy with a wooden car and a hackey sack



Emerick jumped right in with a group of older boys playing a   game of soccer


Wish we'd had more time here but we'll never forget it!


The time is near that we will head home sweet home.  We don't know the exact date yet but it's not far away.  I will miss these great places but I get a little giddy thinking of our cozy little house and family and friends that we miss so dearly.  Oh, and my minivan and Costco too.  

3 comments:

  1. Great pic! Did Daneil shave his beard?! I am just now growing mine out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look forward to hearing about your time there...in person! Please let me know if we can assist you getting settled back in the states!

    CarrieAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What neat places you have been to...so colorful! In this post, I would be so scared to drive on those narrow streets!
    Will be so excited to have you back home!
    Cheri Nienstadt

    ReplyDelete